Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day 2010: April 22

I don't really consider myself a greeny(maybe i am without knowing it..lol) and I'm most def not an Earth worshiper(the Earth was created by GOD and i truly love what he created), but a green thing that i am very passionate about is sustainable living.I'm also very passionate about people thinking for themselves and not allowing big corporations to tell us what and how we should do things just so that they can make $$$.

Green solution: After the vid on this post---> that's my water bottle that i love taking everywhere with me. I really like the message it says: "Rethink What You Drink."
Watch this clip and it will all make sense. Knowledge is power!!

Easy tips on greening your lifestyle: click

How to Give Clean Water to Africa and India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails